Ecuador Adventure

...A personal adventure to meet the little boy I've been sponsoring in Ecuador for several years, that also turned into a mission trip to bring aid to women and children at El Inca women's prison in Ecuador's capital city of Quito! To those new to blogging, you need to scroll down to bottom to read the first entry (most recent entries are added to the top).

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Tearful good-bye to Dany...

Just a few quick lines here... not feeling very cheery or in the mood to write. But those following my whereabouts, note that I've cancelled my reservations at LaLuna Hostal and will be staying on at the Hostal Dona Ester for the next two days, before going on to Cayambe.

I had another wonderful visit with Dany's family, but had to say final good-byes to them after today (because at the time I thought I'd be leaving Otavalo and going to LaLuna up on the mountain). After the big emotional drain, though, I just decided to cancel my reservations at LaLuna and stay put... no energy left to make any big moves and do any readjustments to new surroundings.

I'll be OK. But I'll write more tomorrow... love to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home