Ecuador Adventure

...A personal adventure to meet the little boy I've been sponsoring in Ecuador for several years, that also turned into a mission trip to bring aid to women and children at El Inca women's prison in Ecuador's capital city of Quito! To those new to blogging, you need to scroll down to bottom to read the first entry (most recent entries are added to the top).

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Adding photos, doing edits...making new plans?

Anyone who's checked back more than once might note that new pictures and notes have being added throughout the blog since I've been home from my trip. I've also edited some of the posts, removing the more personal entries directed specifically toward my family, and making edits to other posts to allow for a more "journalistic" writing style.

To those who've expressed their interest and their kind thoughts on the content -- THANKS! I'm so glad you've enjoyed! And you may be interested to know something else, too...

I'm hoping to go to Ecuador again next year! Actually, my hope is to somehow make regular mission trips to the El Inca women's prison, to continue bringing supplies, Bibles, and a caring word or two for the women and children there. I'm not quite sure how to go about establishing a support base for such a venture, but I hope to draw others into this with me, to join in the cause either from behind the scenes with financial support, or as part of the process to help gather donations, or to even accompany me in travel! (The more travelers, the more luggage that can be stuffed full of donations!) Maybe the hope will never come to fruition -- maybe it'll develop into something bigger than all of us! But I put it prayerfully into God's hands and simply ask him to use me in whatever capacity he chooses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home