Ecuador Adventure

...A personal adventure to meet the little boy I've been sponsoring in Ecuador for several years, that also turned into a mission trip to bring aid to women and children at El Inca women's prison in Ecuador's capital city of Quito! To those new to blogging, you need to scroll down to bottom to read the first entry (most recent entries are added to the top).

Monday, October 24, 2005

Standing at the Middle of the Earth

On the way to Hacienda Guachala, the taxi driver pulled over here and announced to me that we were at the middle of the world. I had read about it while planning my trip to Ecuador, and thought it interesting enough, but didn't plan to make visiting it a priority.But I really appreciated the driver stopping for me, and had fun asking him to take a picture of me straddling the equator! Here I am with one foot in the Southern Hemisphere, and one foot in the Northern Hemisphere!

I am now an official "TOURIST!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home