Ecuador Adventure

...A personal adventure to meet the little boy I've been sponsoring in Ecuador for several years, that also turned into a mission trip to bring aid to women and children at El Inca women's prison in Ecuador's capital city of Quito! To those new to blogging, you need to scroll down to bottom to read the first entry (most recent entries are added to the top).

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Edits still being made...

OK, at one point I thought I was done with additions to this blog, but I keep adding pictures and doing edits (see the Guachala entry, and Faces of El Inca, and the Dec. 18 update). As time goes on, I'm learning that my Ecuador Adventure is only really beginning...

I brought home from the prison some homemade greeting cards, created and made by the women in Joan's Bible study group at El Inca. They are now being sold through our church, and they seem to be VERY popular! Actually, they are selling so quickly that I've already had to order some more from Joan!

Also, I'd like to set up a new website based on the women's card business and continuing aid to the women and children at El Inca, so I'll be adding notes on that as it comes to fruition. Please note: I'm no webmaster, so any input or help from others is welcomed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home